Over the weekend I went to log into this blog to check some historical dates and was greeted with a big red scary Google "This Website Is Evil!" message. The blog had been blacklisted for having links to malware. It took me awhile to track down and delete the offending code, but I was able to resubmit the blog for testing later that day. Today, I opened the Google Webmaster Tools to find this:
Queue huge sigh of relief... ahhhhhhh. I'm amazed at how quickly they turned that around. It's interesting to reflect on how little care and maintenance this blog has needed in more than eight years. I guess I should count myself as lucky!